Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
Oracle Data Integrator Enterprise Edition 11g delivers high-performance data movement and transformation among enterprise platforms with its open and integrated E-LT architecture. Including built-in connectivity to all major databases, Data Warehouses, Service Oriented Architectures, Business Intelligence (BI), Oracle Data Integrator Enterprise Edition helps lower total cost of ownership among data-centric architectures.
An easy-to-use interface combined with a rich extensibility framework helps improve productivity and lower development costs. Oracle Data Integrator Enterprise Edition is fully integrated with Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Database, and Exadata to put data at the center of your enterprise. In addition, Oracle Data Integrator Enterprise Edition is open and standards-based to work with 3rd party applications as well as Oracle’s applications.
- Out-of-box integration with databases, ERPs, CRMs, B2B systems, flat files, XML data, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC
- Knowledge module framework for extensibility
- In-database transformations and data integrity controls in E-TL on all databases
- Richest E-TL for Oracle databases including Oracle Exadata, with complex dimension and cube loading support
- Integrates to Oracle Golden Gate for real-time data warehousing
- Metadata-driven data lineage and impact analysis
- In-database and standalone data profiling, data quality and data governance options
Oracle Data Integrator Benefits
- Cuts hardware costs through improved utilization and high-performance data integration
- Unifies data-based, event-based, and service-based integration in a single solution
- Lowers total cost of ownership and by maximizing designer productivity
- Open, 100% Java, SOA, Standards based
- Supports heterogeneous sources, targets, and applications